[~$$$free~$$$] Z Money Shawty Paid Intro [new] mp3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [~$$$free~$$$] Z Money Shawty Paid Intro [new] mp3

"The concept of the video is the fact that 'successful,' it applies to so many people that me and Trey just want to get the point across that we see ourselves and we see success in other individuals so really, it's a video about potential. It's a video about understanding that no matter what you do, there's a way to be successful doing it. It's one of those motivational videos. It actually ends with a quote from Barack Obama which is one of my favorite quotes I've ever read, so we decided to put it in the video. It's vivid.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD : http://musicbeats.xyz/new-song-z-mon...ty-paid-intro/

The video begins with Drake going up an elevator while Songz sings shirtless on the edge of a bed with Drake laying naked on the other side looking on. Drake then ends up on a balcony singing in front of the Toronto skyline.[7] Both are shown in scenes contemplating intermixed with Songz joining Drake on the balcony.[7] Subsequently, scenes are shown of Drake and Songz riding through Toronto nightlife, along with the contemplative scenes, such as a young boy playing basketball in which Songz has an illusion that it is him, and little girl blowing a dandelion.[7] The video ends with the skyline and a quote stating,

"Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.
    Report This
    Quick Reply
    Action
Working...
X