Crazy european bdsm .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy european bdsm .

I pulled her G-string to the side and felt the moisture of my wife’s pussy and rubbed her vulva lips causing her to moan with pleasure. I took that as a sign that I could take it to the next level and slid a finger into my wife’s now wet love hole. I began to slide my finger in and out of her and before long I had two fingers sliding in and out as I continued to suck on her now rock hard nipples. I could feel her tensing up as she neared an orgasm and right as I had her on the precipice, she somehow managed to pull herself away from me. “Not yet… you can have me tonight after we get home!” There I was with a raging hard-on wanting to do my wife right then and there. My wife went to the other side of our bed readjusted her bra and G-string and finishing off with her LBD. She went into our bathroom and freshened up not wanting to have that flushed look from being put so close to an orgasm. She put on her 6 in spiked black heels and we headed downstairs. I followed Lynn as we made our way to the car and began to fantasize about what how we’d be making love later that night."Uh-uh. I'll take credit for Anne, but Jan was already full when I got her." He took a step back, surveying his penis. "Gross, dude! Clean her up when you're done with her, will ya?""I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," John said."What's that all about?" She gestured at the other two. "Well, what's wrong with telling your brother that you think he's a hunk?" Kelly asked. "You are. Don't you think I'm nice to look at?" she asked, pirouetting in front of him."Are these guys big, or average?" Janet asked.So I look at her rather suggestively, and say, "Hmmm...Swiss Miss." Deepening my voice. "I'd love to see your hair in braids.""Are they really all that different?" John asked.
Working...
X